Tuesday, October 12, 2004

10/12/04

Hello world.

What follows here will be a day-to-day journal of my trading life from a psychological angle, a record of what passes through my mind at any given moment with respect to the markets and my connection to them.

It will be my attempt to clarify my own thoughts, inclinations, musings, doubts, ambitions, sufferings.

I will strive towards honesty, while veering from tedium. Or was it the other way around? Whichever you prefer, I am nothing if not accommodating.

It's midnight and I'm tired and going to bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello rest of world...from argentina...from another blogger...

11:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I followed your invite from ET. I look forward to your comments in the future.

- Spydertrader

2:46 PM  
Blogger illiquid said...

Thanks for taking the time!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

webhosting
webhosting