Friday, February 03, 2006

Intermission

When I look back on what I've posted here over the past year or so, I find as much that I still fervently believe in as that which I now completely reject. Some of the posts in the latter category simply leave me feeling sheepish; others elicit an urge for outright deletion. But to go back in effort to sift wheat from chaff feels dishonest in more ways than one. I really believe the false turns on a journey such as this are indistinguishable from the "correct" path; seeing the proper way is possible only when all the cul-de-sacs are methodically closed off after rigorous exploration and persistent cross-examination.

No short cuts here, not even in retrospect.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, excellent to see that you're still going. I do enjoy reading your honest and open posts.

Something you may want to read up on is Dhamma or the practical application of buddism. Letting go and seeing life 'as it is' is a great help to trading and life generally.

Enjoy.

4:57 AM  
Blogger illiquid said...

Sounds interesting, thanks!

4:48 PM  
Blogger illiquid said...

Thanks tradereyal, it's encouraging to actually get comments other than link spam! I'll try harder now :)

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

webhosting
webhosting